Thursday 6 January 2011

One of those...

Catnip Plant


It's been one of those days where the early darkness is getting me down and I just can't be bothered with the responsibilities of life.
Anyone else getting tired of winter and the dark?
At least it's gradually getting lighter now rather than getting darker, we've got spring to look forward to, growing plants, and fresh mornings.
Also, I bought some catnip seeds. I plan on growing a couple of plants for our kitties. If we put them in some pots we can dot them around the garden and have one in the house for when they want a silly moment. I hope they grow, and by all accounts the plant is part of the mint family, so I'm definitely not planting them in the ground around the garden like I first planned. Apparently they grow like weeds in some countries, and I'm not surprised considering mint.
So yes, I'm going to try growing them once I've researched the right time to grow and I'll probably update on all of that at some stage hehe. -vague Holly is vague-
Toodles ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave comments and I try and get back to you as soon as possible once I've read it. I also like to check out what you have to offer, so don't be afraid to leave your blog link too!
Thank you! ☺

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...