Sunday 23 January 2011

Cooking for love

Today I've offered to do the cooking as it's the day before the funeral. I'm cooking something warming, loving and filling so there is no need to worry about anything else today than the situation at hand.
I'm making a big pot of Beef & Barley stew/soup. I last made it on Christmas eve and it's so lovely and yum, I just hope they all like it as much as we did.
So, this is my Sunday. I'm hoping you're having a thoughtful day and that the new week brings you good things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave comments and I try and get back to you as soon as possible once I've read it. I also like to check out what you have to offer, so don't be afraid to leave your blog link too!
Thank you! ☺

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...