Sunday 9 January 2011

Sex in the City

So, I've just finished a big sex and the city marathon. I've watched series 1 - 6 and the first movie, but I don't own the second movie, booo :( Although from all accounts the second movies is disappointing)

When I've spoken about it over the last couple of weeks people have said "that is such an un-Holly like thing to say/do" but why? Why should something be unlike a person just because they don't share it with the world? I appreciate the clothing and the talking and the funny moments in the series, it gets me more in touch with my girly side, as sad as that may seem. Lets say it's a guilty pleasure.

Anyway, I thought I'd post a poem, as I think it is sweet. It doesn't really have anything to do with my mood or such but I just like to enjoy something just because.


When I was one,
I had just begun.
When I was two,
I was nearly new.
When I was three,
I was hardly me.
When I was four,
I was not much more.
When I was five,
I was just alive.
But now I am six,
I'm as clever as clever.
So I think I'll be six
now and forever.
-A.A. Milne
♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave comments and I try and get back to you as soon as possible once I've read it. I also like to check out what you have to offer, so don't be afraid to leave your blog link too!
Thank you! ☺

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...