the little things we do "Fill in the blank Friday". It's great. Go over and check that out and join in the blanky fun too! :D
1. If my house was on fire and I could only grab 3 things I would grab I really can't chose! Err...My cats, my memory box and my very old bed throw. That throw means a hella lot to me.
2. A smell I really like is the first spring/summer smell in the air and the first frost smell. They really are magic and a real indicator of the seasons.
3. Something you might not know about me is I have depression.
4. Some of my favorite websites to putter about on are Icanhascheezburger, Blogspot blogs - just surfing through blogs for ages, eBay - not that I'll buy anything but I'll look for interesting things for crafts and items for hours heh.
5. This weekend I will be probably not much. College work, trying to figure out some way of hanging pictures, stuff like that really hehe.
6. Nothing makes me happier than Having a really productive day where I've wanted to get up early and everything has gone really well and I've achieved a lot for that day.
7. A bad habit I have is not keeping up good habits like moisturising my face or drinking enough throughout the day or eating properly. It's not really a habit but the habit is not doing things that I should be doing and that I want to do. Does that count? hehe.