Tuesday 25 January 2011

Woe

Well I'm slightly ashamed and disappointed, but I guess it couldn't be helped. I couldn't get a blog post out yesterday and I felt so bad about it once I realised. I feel like I've failed my challenge 10-fold.
Sigh, but never mind, yesterday was the funeral, it was a nice service for what it was.
The flowers were wonderful and the place was appropriate.

On a brighter note, I really want a food processor as I've found out the wonders of baking with one. It makes life so much easier, and with less things to clean! And the rate at which I can pump out cakes with it...well, it's amazing hehe.
Amazing Cake
I did want to get a picture before it was eaten, but yeah hehe, it was too scummy. It's not even the hardest recipe in the world.

Cake:
8oz of Butter
8oz of Caster Sugar
8oz of Flour
4 medium Eggs
2 tsp of any flavouring you like (I like to use vanilla extract liquid)

And yeah, that's it. I use that for a base of most cakes or cupcakes I make, just a generic cake mix, which just happens to be very yummy too. It's hard to go wrong really.

So happy Tuesday and enjoy the rest of the day ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave comments and I try and get back to you as soon as possible once I've read it. I also like to check out what you have to offer, so don't be afraid to leave your blog link too!
Thank you! ☺

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...