Wednesday 12 January 2011

Thankful



I thought I'd take the time to write about what I'm thankful for recently and not so recently.

I'm Thankful that I have a roof over my head, even though what goes on under this roof may stress and depress me at times I'm still greatful for it.

I'm Thankful that I get to eat and drink to the point where I'm fulfilled and happy. There are places in the world where that is a luxury even though it's a basic human right.

I'm thankful that I have people who love me, even when I'm an arsehole.

I'm thankful that I have people to love in return and to show my affections to.

Lastly I'm thankful for everything advantageous in my life; My college placement, my job, everything. It all helps to make my life what it is and keep it ticking.

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave comments and I try and get back to you as soon as possible once I've read it. I also like to check out what you have to offer, so don't be afraid to leave your blog link too!
Thank you! ☺

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...