Saturday 1 January 2011

Bring on 2011

London fireworks 2011 (Click for article) 





 Happy New Year Everyone! 

So, true to form, we watched Jule's at midnight, but the programming was a tad behind, someone must have been fired last night hehe. Despite that, the fireworks in London were a real treat and they seem to have outdone themselves this year. It was fabulous watching them on a big TV with the music up loud and singing along to Auld Lang Syne with the girls.
I hope everyone had an enjoyable New Years and one to remember and let 2011 be better for everyone.  
Good luck,

Be Merry, 

And make the most of 2011! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave comments and I try and get back to you as soon as possible once I've read it. I also like to check out what you have to offer, so don't be afraid to leave your blog link too!
Thank you! ☺

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...