Saturday 29 January 2011

Lovely

Hey~

Click to go there
I'd like to draw your attention to a photograph blog that I came across recently. I'm surprised it hasn't got more followers yet as the photos are few but lovely, there's this little extra something to them that leaves me staring for a while admiring the lighting and the angles. Seriously, go check it out and admire her photography skills.

Happies today! It's valentines soon! I know it's just a commercial holiday but I still like the red and the hearts and flowers at this time of year. I'm hoping I can print up some small cards in college to give to people with a chocolate heart. Ehehe.

Colour! ♥

Pow! Colour!! Love it

COLOUR!!! I think you got the point that I like the colours lol
Anyway yes, I'm all excited, and I don't know why. Hehe. 
Have a happy Saturday

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the lovely note about my blog! :) It was very thoughtful of you and it made my day!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you leave comments and I try and get back to you as soon as possible once I've read it. I also like to check out what you have to offer, so don't be afraid to leave your blog link too!
Thank you! ☺

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...