Sunday 16 January 2011

Ghrr, Arrgh

Omg isn't is cute?! Click for the story

So, I'm not pleased. I drove round to the car boot sale site to find a sign saying:

Car boot sale cancelled due to poor planning

I mean really? What a waste of time. I'm only so annoyed because I really do love the car boot sales and was hoping to get some interesting things. Disappointment :(

Anyway, my plans for today are to try and sort out some boxes now that the house is just about finished. I need to find all of my books and my sewing machine. I don't think I can last much longer without it after this coming week so it's getting desperate now. Also, I know I have a decent little notebook somewhere that I can use, I just need to find it.
I miss my books.

Have a nice Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave comments and I try and get back to you as soon as possible once I've read it. I also like to check out what you have to offer, so don't be afraid to leave your blog link too!
Thank you! ☺

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...