Saturday 25 July 2009

Wheee

And here they are! The new glasses, plus some bits that I got from the car boot sale, I would have taken some images of all the plates and other stuff that I bought but they're wrapped up.

New glasses ~ yummy


Little basket~

Really nice knitted jacket/cosy jumper thingy. Love it!~


Really nice coat!~

I save the coat till last for a reason. This coat we got for £5 but it's original shop bought price is probably around £150+. Whoa! and the knitted thing was £2. My love for car boot sales is growing more and more as I visit them more hehe.

I hope everyone's start to the weekend is just as good. :)

6 comments:

I love it when you leave comments and I try and get back to you as soon as possible once I've read it. I also like to check out what you have to offer, so don't be afraid to leave your blog link too!
Thank you! ☺

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...