Wednesday 29 July 2009

Eeee! Bagels!

I'm particularly proud of myself. I've made bagels xD something which I never contemplated before and thought I wouldn't be bothered to make BUT after being inspired by Anne's Bagel Recipe that she got from Smitten Kitchen I decided to make some myself. Though I made them plain rather than sweet. If these taste ok I may make some onion ones. And they've come out lovely :D! I must remember to grease the paper next time...Yeah hehe. As a consequence only a couple of nice bottoms on them hehe I haven't tasted them yet as they're still cooling but I think they'll taste lovely, they sure look tasty.

Anyway, I'm feeling better today, I've redone my blog to a much simpler one again. Also made an photo of mine into the header and it seemed to sort of, but not quite, make the blog a bit more personal. I shall master the editing of it one day. Never mind.

I still haven't got any pictures of my plants up yet, I've been promising to do it for the last few days. But it's been cloudy today so they wouldn't look as impressive anyway :P (excuses).

I shall leave you with some images of my bagels, which are a bit wrinkly hehe;


Update: They taste blooming lovely!!! :D

4 comments:

  1. Hehe thank you and thanks for looking :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so yummy!

    Oh, and I love your blog name. So clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! It used to be "Smells like floof" which was a joke between me and a friend but it didn't really fit.
    Hehe x

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you leave comments and I try and get back to you as soon as possible once I've read it. I also like to check out what you have to offer, so don't be afraid to leave your blog link too!
Thank you! ☺

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...