Wednesday 1 July 2009

Noms

It's stupidly hot still, 32 degrees or something, urgh. I had to have the fan on last night it was so warm. Though we went for lunch today at a carvery and I guess it was alright but it was £3.50 a head so what do you expect. For what it was though it was nice, and they certainly weren'tstindgy with the meat.

I'm constantly amused and amazed by the different types of people on this blog,
how creative and funny some are and that they take it rather more seriously than I do. I wish I had something to show everyone and be proud of on here, maybe even sell. Would be nice to start up some sort of crafty-ness like that. Specially as I need the money. I need a plant pot for my new orchid but I can't afford it yet. Sad isn't it? Ah well, next month maybe, well, no. Pinch, punch, first day of the month :P So hopefullyI'll have some money soon. I'll get some more images of my orchids up soon, for the moment I'll give you an image of the one my boyfriend bought me :)


And heres a flower on the second one


I just need to do as little more washing today and clearing up and then I can relax and perhaps go for a walk in the evening when it's cooler.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave comments and I try and get back to you as soon as possible once I've read it. I also like to check out what you have to offer, so don't be afraid to leave your blog link too!
Thank you! ☺

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...