Thursday 16 July 2009

Bugs

Theres loads of them >.< Not that I mind bugs too much but they're just, in the way a lot. These tiny little black squirmy things keep landing on us and computer screens and you just notice this little spec moving across your screen and thin "Oh for goodness sake" A huge moth kept flapping around bumping into the ceiling last night while I was reading too. And it wasn't like it was small enough to not make any sound while bumping it was like "crash, bump, smack" every time 'cause of it's size. And my poor plants, well.

Anyway, travelling today, scone for breakfast x3 I hope I have everything I always manage to leave something behind when I go somewhere, it may not seem that important but I just like to have everything. Ah well.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave comments and I try and get back to you as soon as possible once I've read it. I also like to check out what you have to offer, so don't be afraid to leave your blog link too!
Thank you! ☺

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...