Saturday 12 February 2011

Twilight

I subjected myself to those films today...I'm conflicted but it's still kind of like pulling teeth. The pace of the movies is so slow it's painful.
At least with the movies I don't have to subject myself to the terrible writing in the books. But - despite all of the shit about it - I do want to know what happens next now.
I guess it's like any story really. I like to know how it ends, even if it is rubbish. I once read a whole series of really rubbish books because of my thirst to know what happened next. It's terrible.

Anyway, that and work has been my day.
Woot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave comments and I try and get back to you as soon as possible once I've read it. I also like to check out what you have to offer, so don't be afraid to leave your blog link too!
Thank you! ☺

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...