Friday 11 February 2011

KA KAA - UgChug Mugs!

To be honest, I have to share these amazingly awesome mugs!


This is an amazing cup (which reminds me of my best friend Lol) I can't express how brilliant I find these cups. They're by the very talented people over at UgChug. I'd love to be able to buy the one above with the other coffee mug to give to my friend and her other half. They represent them so well.. Curse you lack of moneys.


I'd probably buy this one for myself. It's in a whole new form of epic with the tooth and the shocked expression - Gosh I just can't get enough of these mugs! Hehe. Perhaps I'll try saving up for one and then  getting in contact to see if they'll ship one to me in the UK.


But really, go and have a look at their shop, it's a whole new awesome experience in the mug world and you're sure to love every quirky mug they have!

EDIT: So yeah, turns out I'm buying Troy xD Woohoo ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave comments and I try and get back to you as soon as possible once I've read it. I also like to check out what you have to offer, so don't be afraid to leave your blog link too!
Thank you! ☺

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...