Wednesday 16 February 2011

Love letters


I've had this in my bookmarks for ages, I think I stumbled upon it ages ago and saved it. Whatever, it's really interesting to read. They're love letters from this person who wanted to be able to write love letters to anyone, strangers, family and project that love onto them. The project was to write 300 but she ended up writing 400 as she felt 300 was unsatisfactory. There is the explanation on the site. Each colour has a meaning, there's a key on there as well. They're so interesting though, each click is like finding a new treasure to behold. They're brilliant, truly.
Go explore and love it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave comments and I try and get back to you as soon as possible once I've read it. I also like to check out what you have to offer, so don't be afraid to leave your blog link too!
Thank you! ☺

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...