Sunday 13 February 2011

Songbird

I can hear the song of spring this morning, this very grey morning. I've just heard from the scrapping guy about my car and that should be being lifted this coming week.
I'm extraordinarily busy as assessment is in a couple of weeks and I have one week left of proper lessons before half term. I wanted to try and fit in some real work so I could earn some more money this half term but that doesn't look like it'll happen. Such a shame.

Anyway, chin up, chug on - My UgChug mug is swiftly trekking it's way across the seas to me. Horay! And things are going a bit more smoothly. Today is sewing day!



Now where's that bird gone that was singing such a lovely song...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave comments and I try and get back to you as soon as possible once I've read it. I also like to check out what you have to offer, so don't be afraid to leave your blog link too!
Thank you! ☺

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...