Tuesday 8 February 2011

Sharing

Thought I'd just share a couple of little things today. One being the confirmation word from a comment I posted a long while ago but I never got round to posting it here and the other being I've gotten 1000 hits :) 500 of those being in the last two months so yay, that's interesting to know :D

 I erased the comment to draw the attention to the confirmation word - isn't that lovely? Hehe



I've been sorting out old files on my computer and came across this one from 2005...
I'm the left baby and my best friend is the right hehe
Things like these make me smile and all happy inside and bring me back to the memory that I've tucked away at the back of my memory filing cabinet. See, I imagine my memory bank as a big Victorian looking library filing place and each section has subheadings. It's great really hehe.

Anyway, enjoy the rest of your day, have a little think back to good memories that you thought were in the files, tucked behind the current happenings.


PS. Good god, I'm obsessed with the song "Do it like a dude" by Jessie J Lol....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave comments and I try and get back to you as soon as possible once I've read it. I also like to check out what you have to offer, so don't be afraid to leave your blog link too!
Thank you! ☺

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...