Wednesday 29 December 2010

Appreciative


One thing I lack (which is really rather bad :s) is appreciation. I take a lot for granted until it's gone and don't stop to say thank you often enough. I'm not sure why but it seems to slip my mind as I know I definitely think "Omg thank you, this is so thoughtful" But I have to actually make an effort to get those words out.

But why?

I think this coming year and from now on I shall conciously resolve to say 'Thank you' more for the things I really aught to, and not just think it but show it, say and express it more openly. Maybe it's just I'm not very good at showing gratitude? I mean, my parents never show gratitude for anything so perhaps this has spread onto me; it's such a shame.



What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave comments and I try and get back to you as soon as possible once I've read it. I also like to check out what you have to offer, so don't be afraid to leave your blog link too!
Thank you! ☺

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...