Tuesday 14 December 2010

First off...

My bunch of flowers from my boyfriend for my birthday :)

So the Birthday was nice, I came home from work to a lovely "Sagittarius" bunch of flowers. They smell lovely.
And really go well with the colour of my room xD I was impressed the boyfriend managed to get that.

So yes, I've been wanting to try this for a while now, but limitations, limitations. I know that's a poor excuse :P
Anyway.
It's the "X number before I'm X age" challenge.
I'm going to see if I can think of 21 things to try before I'm 21. Forgive me if they aren't so adventurous or anything, it's my first time! Hehe.
I shall think of them today and more than likely post them in the new post. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave comments and I try and get back to you as soon as possible once I've read it. I also like to check out what you have to offer, so don't be afraid to leave your blog link too!
Thank you! ☺

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...