Saturday 18 December 2010

Snow

Neighbours back garden


So, the part of England I live in has finally been hit with the bad snow. It's softly blizzarding outside at the moment. I wish I could say "woohoo" but it's terribly inconvenient. And to add to that some stupid boy crashed into my parked car yesterday, so I'm not sure how that pans out. I may not have a car and we were supposed to be driving to my other halves family this Monday.


So as I write this the snow has gotten worse and is now really blizzarding. Please snow, go away for next week, I need to get things done :( Come back on Christmas eve. -nod-
At least I've gotten all my Christmas shopping done :)


Update: The snow has built up on my windows hehe.


Update: Biiiig flakes. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave comments and I try and get back to you as soon as possible once I've read it. I also like to check out what you have to offer, so don't be afraid to leave your blog link too!
Thank you! ☺

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...