Monday 1 November 2010

And it has been and gone...

They're little pumpkin candles in the window, I wish I'd gotten a picture of them to be honest.

So Halloween came and went, it was something fun to blog about for a while. Children knocked on the door because they saw our pumpkins outside, I don't think they really went to the boring houses hehe. Despite the amount of kids, we have loads of sweets left, woohoo. :)

And now, more 'srs bsn' college is starting again, and I'm slacking to the max. Why? Because i'm lazy, yup. I don't know why but I have no motivation for my college work at the moment, but this past week has been filled with on and off illness and not really leaving the house. I should have made more of an effort in the beginning of the week. But whats done is done and I can only move forward now.

'When nothing is going right... go left'

So yes. Lets hope for more to come. I know how to go make a colour wheel and find 5 things to draw with complimentary colours and using techniques I've learnt over the past 5 weeks. Woop, so time for a DVD me thinks while trying to draw some fruit! :D

Toodles ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave comments and I try and get back to you as soon as possible once I've read it. I also like to check out what you have to offer, so don't be afraid to leave your blog link too!
Thank you! ☺

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...