Saturday 6 November 2010

Guy Fawkes!

(Click image for source)

I love this time of year. Fireworks, hot drinks and food, displays, bonfires, Fireworks! Love it. It's so magical and the history is amazing. The colours are inspiring and it really brings people together for some fun around this time of year.
Where the Americans have Halloween, we have Guy Fawkes night and it truly is a magical holiday.

On another note;

HARRY POTTER IS COMING OUT ON THE 19TH!!! Lolololololol!!!

Oh my gosh, I really shouldn't get so excited but mwehehehehe, this has spanned half of my lifetime. It's a pretty big deal. Mwuahahaha. Ah well. I hope everyone else is as excited! x3

Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave comments and I try and get back to you as soon as possible once I've read it. I also like to check out what you have to offer, so don't be afraid to leave your blog link too!
Thank you! ☺

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...