Sunday 22 May 2011

Well

After that rage yesterday, I'll share some pretty things. Namely being;

Nightdresses
Old fashioned ones, granny ones, whatever. They're lovely! And I want some, but I think it's going to come to the point where I'm going to have to make one myself (which would count towards my 21 things, hooya! lol) That's not such a bad thing though, it'll mean I'll be able to get it how I want it, hopefully.
Anyway, here's my inspiration:

Love the top of this one hehe

So yes. Nighties! Big love for them right now. Also this weird windy weather, it's kinda freaky after all this "END OF THE WORLD" rubbish lol But I love windy days, they're lovely ♥

Oh, PS: I keep coming across this section of writing in various ways
 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, 
and the Word was God."

Three times, in the last two days. I'm not religious so I have no idea what it means or anything but really? It just keeps popping up. I'm probably getting all strange because of this Labyrinth book I'm reading about the crusades in France and it has so much religion in it, it's hard to breath.
Ah well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave comments and I try and get back to you as soon as possible once I've read it. I also like to check out what you have to offer, so don't be afraid to leave your blog link too!
Thank you! ☺

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...