Wednesday 16 March 2011

Today is a new day

Do the Robot~
Today I revamped my 21 things list. I wasn't really content with the list ever since I made it, I'm not sure if I am now, but it does feel a whole lot more right than before.

I'm steadily selling things on eBay - this pleases me. I stress about whether I've sent the items to the right place or not, even when I have a meticulous system to make sure I don't go wrong. I keep second guessing myself. But this is a good thing right? Because if I didn't care about these sorts of things I wouldn't be a very good seller.


Ah well - over and out~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave comments and I try and get back to you as soon as possible once I've read it. I also like to check out what you have to offer, so don't be afraid to leave your blog link too!
Thank you! ☺

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...