Wednesday 2 March 2011

They Came!

So, do you remember me blogging about the awesome UgChug Mugs by NelsonStudio? Well, mine have turned up! And they're even better in real life! And whats more, as I was the first international customer, they gave me Puck free!! I was overwhelmed with appreciation and awesomeness!
Anyway, I basically only have the word "SQUEEEE" in my head at the moment so I'll share some pictures of these amazing mugs!

Meet Troy and Puck!



I put this one in too, even though it went wrong I find it amusing


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave comments and I try and get back to you as soon as possible once I've read it. I also like to check out what you have to offer, so don't be afraid to leave your blog link too!
Thank you! ☺

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...