Thursday 3 March 2011

Exercise



Today I exercised - woo?
I plan (HUR~) to do this more often, but I feel pretty good at the moment even though I feel kinda floppy. I started out with some stretching so I'd hopefully not pull a muscle, followed by 10 minutes on the exercise bike (I'm starting small people, I haven't been on the exercise bike in years!) followed by 20 sit ups to try and sort my tummy muscles out, then 20 of those backwards leg ups, then 10 each of those side legs ups, 10 woman push ups and then that weird backwards arm thing 10 times. I have no idea of the proper names of these, obviously lol. But the fact of the matter is, I did it, and broke a sweat and  finished by some stretching on the floor :D
So if I keep this up I can begin to lose this extortionate amount of weight I put on while we were doing up this blooming house and living on take aways. Urgh

On another note, today has been really productive. I got the room cleared up, sorted out some eBay listings, sorted out some tings for charity while clearing up, hoovered the upstairs. :D
So yes, yay.
How has everyone elses day been?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave comments and I try and get back to you as soon as possible once I've read it. I also like to check out what you have to offer, so don't be afraid to leave your blog link too!
Thank you! ☺

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...