Monday 18 October 2010

Gallery Visits


"An integral part of your studies"

Pah. why D: Well I say why, I do know why, it shows primary source imagery and initiative in research but gurh, WHY.
The only decent galleries and exhibitions are in London, it costs a fortune to go there for the day. And I simply can't afford stuff like that. I just want to stare at images on the net, print them off and write eloquently about them. But even that is not enough, I need books, leaflets, magazine cuttings, newspapers.
So much effort just to justify why I drew something the way I did...
What has Art become?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave comments and I try and get back to you as soon as possible once I've read it. I also like to check out what you have to offer, so don't be afraid to leave your blog link too!
Thank you! ☺

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...