Wednesday 16 September 2009

I'm sorry,

Everyone, but things will have to stop for a little while. My life is catching up on me a bit and it needs sorting out first, school, home, projects. Also, from all this stress and hecticness I've gotten some sort of cold thing and there's no time to stop to let it get better.
I can still be checking my blog updates but not as religiously. So today I came onto see so many new posts it was unbelievable but kind of nice at the same time :)
Be creative, and show me the fruits of your labour for when I can regularly update again.
So yes. I'll post when I can.

Snivelly,

Holly ♥

PS. Why is snot so runny when you have a cold? >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave comments and I try and get back to you as soon as possible once I've read it. I also like to check out what you have to offer, so don't be afraid to leave your blog link too!
Thank you! ☺

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...