Friday, 11 September 2009

Friday Favourites



I Love this song, and this musician. Seriously look into some of her songs.

Isn't it amazing what is held in the universe and how beautiful it is? This one looks like some lions to me hehe.

I'm always amazed by what I find on the internet but I'll definitely be trying this as the leaves begin to drop!

And this is obviously a favourite for a Friday :P. What more do you need than someone to tell you what to cook at the end of the week simply by checking some boxes. Makes life so much easier hehe.


And finally I'm in awe of these "snowflakes". Aren't they amazing! I used to love doing these at school when I was little but these are on a whole different level! Ha! xD

Have a lovely weekend everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave comments and I try and get back to you as soon as possible once I've read it. I also like to check out what you have to offer, so don't be afraid to leave your blog link too!
Thank you! ☺

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...