Tuesday 25 August 2009

Smile


Ok so I've decided I'm not going to post about the Saatchi gallery yet as I need to research into all the artists names . I was silly enough not to write down their names as I walked along taking photo's.

Anyway, I've decided to have themed days that I've noticed a lot of blogs doing and it seems an incentive to write in my blog frequently :D So far there has been the "Brighten your week" start of a series which I hope to post every Monday to lift you up and out of the "Oh no, it's Monday" thought. There's a couple more days to come and hope they get me blogging about all sort of other stuff rather than not having anything to blog about on a day.

If you have any idea's please tell me. I'd love to hear them and also if you would like to guest blog get in touch by emailing me :)

Isn't this just a wonderful little image?
Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave comments and I try and get back to you as soon as possible once I've read it. I also like to check out what you have to offer, so don't be afraid to leave your blog link too!
Thank you! ☺

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...