Thursday 13 August 2009

New homes


It's time to give my curly parsley a new home with the other herbs that I posted here (3rd picture down). I found a little space to add my other parsley from the pot in the kitchen and decided that it may do better with some friends and fellow parsley plants. So now he's snug and making new friends in the pot.


To replace the empty pot for the time being is the growing root ginger that was on the window sill for a while just sprouting. I'm not sure if you should plant it or not but I'll see what happens. It's not the end of the world if it dies as I never meant to grow it in the first place, it was for eating hehe. So yeah I'll see how that goes.

On another note my tomatoes! The first bunch of the plant! I'm so proud of my plant, it's MASSIVE and there's so many tomato bunches on it that still need to grow and ripen. It was only 6 inches tall when I bought it. I have yet to try them but I will, very soon I think :D


Also, my oils came today, strawberry and lime. I'll be stuffing the lime I'm making and adding the oil and oooh it will be great. Can you tell I'm ever so slightly excited? Hehe. Nearly done sorting out my room and keeping myself busyish. -nod-

Whats everyone else doing? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave comments and I try and get back to you as soon as possible once I've read it. I also like to check out what you have to offer, so don't be afraid to leave your blog link too!
Thank you! ☺

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...