Thursday 13 August 2009

Freshioner


And here's the lime, smelling of lime. Hehe. I've put a sticky thing on it so it can go inside a car or on a window or something like that.

And realising moments ago that it looks like a sperm. It's amusing and slightly embarrassing but more so amusing. "Coming up next, knitted sperms?" Ha, well it'd definitely be head turning. Mwuahahaha.

I need to knit a normal lime now hehe. And see about buying more darker green wool. I'm really loving knitting them though, they're fast and easy and fun.

Find the pattern here. Enjoy :)

1 comment:

I love it when you leave comments and I try and get back to you as soon as possible once I've read it. I also like to check out what you have to offer, so don't be afraid to leave your blog link too!
Thank you! ☺

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...