Wednesday 6 May 2009

I made a quiche!

And i'm quite proud of it. Because, I've never made a quiche before and I actually like it...which is odd too because I usually don't like them. And I made the pastry :D
Yeah anyway, I should be revising for my theory but...yeah >.> -slacking-
I'm growing some strawberries and a tomato plant outside :D and also planted some carrots :D No shoots yet though, not sure how long they'll take to come up, if at all.
some of the plaster stuff came off of next doors house because of the wind today, so not sure what the landlord is going to do about that, probably put some plastic over it and that's it knowing this lot, they're useless, seriously. They won't deal with anything wrong in this place.
Anyway, heres the picture of the quiche, taken with my phone because I couldn't be bothered to take a proper picture. It's got cheese, bacon and onion in it :D <3 Enjoy:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave comments and I try and get back to you as soon as possible once I've read it. I also like to check out what you have to offer, so don't be afraid to leave your blog link too!
Thank you! ☺

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...