Wednesday 4 March 2009

Horaaa--Wait....

So my motherboard came today for mycomputer and I fitted it but the system is still a bit quirky. >.< I'll need to format it when the mister comes down on friday. Not long now x3.  Just need to start backing up everything now so that it's quicker to put it all back on later. The hassel. Never mind, least it's fixed.
My dad managed to book my driving lesson for a day when Rob is here, not convenient at all but least i'm getting a driving lesson at last. Hopefully I'll pass this year. Should start studying the theory now I guess.
Think I might make some cakes or something tomorrow. OR! Pancakes...now....because I want them.
Toodles. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave comments and I try and get back to you as soon as possible once I've read it. I also like to check out what you have to offer, so don't be afraid to leave your blog link too!
Thank you! ☺

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...